Marcio Fernandez is a fictional character
Marcio Gene Mod grants him a reptilian-like physiology including:
- Scaly Skin: Marcio has scaly skin and superhumanly enhanced bodily tissues providing him with much greater resistance to physical injury than an ordinary human. He can withstand great impact forces, falls from great heights, and even high caliber weapons fired from a distance without sustaining injury.
- Enhanced Agility: His body’s natural agility, balance, and coordination are enhanced to increased levels, allowing recipient to perform feats that those of normal agility would find incredibly hard to do.
- Enhanced Speed: While not on par with those of the Wolf clan Marcio is capable of moving at speeds greater than that of the finest human athlete and can reach a top speed of about 45 miles per hour.
- Enhanced Reflexes: Reaction time is roughly half of that of normal base-line human's.
- Enhanced Strength: Marcio’s remains in general human level. However when his limb was cut off after it regrew it was discovered that it had gained superhuman strength enabling him to lift weights to, as of yet, unmeasured levels. However this power is present only in the regrown limb. The rest of the body remains the same.
- Enhanced Stamina: Marcio's muscles produce far less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the muscles of an average human. He can exert himselves at peak capacity for several hours before fatigue impairs them.
- Tail: Marcio grew a long, reptilian-like tail that can be used to help with his balance or as an offensive weapon. The tail is capable of whipping at speeds of at least 70 miles per hour. Considering Marcio’s physical toughness, he can generate enough force to shatter concrete. Like some geckos, the tail can be detach and a new one can be grown.
- Wallcrawling: Marcio can climb vertically up walls and hang from ceilings from pads on his hands and feet.
- Razor Sharp Spikes & Claws: as part of the gene modification, Marcio gains spikes that appear on his scalp. Any limb that is regrown also gains razor sharp claws allowing for greater battle prowess
- Reptilian Regenerative properties: Marcio gains a regenerative ability that can grow replacement limbs, though the full extent of this power remains unclear.